POWERFUL V6 & IN-LINE 4
Joining Suzuki's SS series, the new DF150SS with bold Matte Black paint is ready to increase the fun factor where ever you take your boat.
Advanced Technology for the Performance
The engine powerhead is offset closer to the transom, moving the outboard’s center of gravity forward.
- Less vibration
- More compact engine
- Stable steering performance
2-Stage Gear Reduction
This system which incorporates the Offset Driveshaft features a first stage reduction between the crankshaft and drive shaft and a second stage reduction inside the gear case. This design makes a larger gear ratio possible, allowing it to turn a large diameter propeller for high propulsive efficiency while providing greater torque.
- High propulsive efficiency with large diameter propeller.
- Powerful navigation, maintaining propeller rotation even with a larger load.
- Power to turn large diameter propellers, offering quick acceleration.
Multi-Stage Induction System
This system brings cooler air directly into the multi- stage intake manifold, making it possible for the engine to operate more efficiently.
- Greater acceleration and top-end speed.
O2 Sensor Feedback Control System
This system provides accurate, real-time information Delete the ECU uses to manage the fuel/ air ratio as operating conditions change.
- Enables emissions to be clean and stable.
- Helps maintain optimum engine operating efficiency across the engine’s full operating range.
The Lean Burn Control System supplies the right fuel and air mixture depending on the navigation conditions.
- Significant improvement in fuel economy in all speed ranges especially at cruising speed.
- Fuel use and expense are reduced thanks to improved fuel economy.
Suzuki Anti-Corrosion System
Special protection is applied to the aluminum surface using high strength bonding to protect the aluminum made exterior parts.
- Protection against corrosion helps increase the overall engine durability.
Suzuki Water Detecting System
Designed to help protect the engine from moisture in the fuel utilizing a water detecting fuel filter to alert the operator with both visual and audio warnings when water is present in the fuel.
- Protects engine from poor combustion, lower power output, and corrosion.
|RECOMMENDED TRANSOM HEIGHT mm (in.)||L:508 (20), X:635 (25)|
|WEIGHT kg *1||L:240, X:245|
|ENGINE TYPE||DOHC 16-Valve|
|FUEL DELIVERY SYSTEM||Multi-Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection|
|NO. OF CYLINDERS||In-Line 4|
|PISTON DISPLACEMENT cm3 (cu.in.)||2,867 (174.9)|
|BORE × STROKE mm (in.)||97 × 97 (3.81× 3 .81)|
|MAXIMUM OUTPUT kW (PS)||110.0 (150)|
|FULL THROTTLE OPERATING RANGE rpm||5,000-6,000|
|OIL PAN CAPACITY Lit. (U.S. qt)||8.0 (8.5)|
|ENGINE MOUNTING||Shear Mount|
|TRIM METHOD||Power Trim and Tilt|
|EXHAUST||Through Prop Hub Exhaust|
|PROPELLER SELECTION (Pitch) *2 3 blades and 4 blades propeller are available.||17|
*1: Dry Weight: Including battery cable, not including propeller and engine oil.
*2: Please inquire at your local dealer for details of the propellers.